Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A June Bride

The BIG news for this week is that my little Jophers is engaged!! FINALLY! :) I will be so happy to officially have Abby as a member of our family. She is already a sister and dear, dear friend, so this will just be making it all official. The date is set for June, and you know what they say "When you marry in June, you're a bride, all your life...." (Song from the Musical Seven brides for Seven brothers). Ever since I saw that musical and that song with all of the girls twirling around in their pantaloons and singing dreamily of their wedding day, I have always wanted to be a June bride. So, it just makes it even better that Joe's and Abby's wedding will be in that felicitious month so perfectly suited to all things matrimonial. Seriously, though I am so happy for them and look forward to their wedding with great excitement and anticipation!! :D

If you want to see the song that I am talking about, check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faQHDd1KEwg


2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Cute post! We need a family movie night and watch Seven Brides for Seven Brothers! ;)

Elizabeth said...

Remember when Joey was in that play???? ;)