Sunday, October 25, 2009

20 Random things about ME!!

1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while you're blogging?

Hmmm excellent question. Actually, I have done such a little bit of blogging that I haven't actually snacked yet while blogging!! :D But in general I love bagels, cinnamon sugar toast, honey sunshine with walnuts and fruit and soy milk, and chocolate soy milk...These are a few of my favorite snacks! :)


2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without?

I have to pick just 1?? Impossible! I would not want to live without: my piano, my wardrobe, coffee, chocolate


3. Beach, Mountains or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?

Mountains from October to February, Beach from March to September

4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty?

ironing!!


5. Who do people say you remind them of?

A drop dead gorgeous super model of course! :D Or a hollywood actress! J/K lol Actually, I don't know just random people that they know and I don't. Which always makes me nervous because I don't know if the person they are talking about is a gorgeous belle or a hideous monster!! It is quite disturbing and disconcerting. I always hope for the best...but you never really know!


6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying at home with the fam?

Hmmm depends. When I feel bouncy, bubbly, crazy and brimming with mischief and fun, I enjoy going to parties - when I know people at them to hang out with. Most of the time though I prefer to snuggle up with some of my little siblings on the couch with a nice cup of coffee and one of my favorite books, movies, or TV shows. I also love to play family games. Of course this all depends on whether or not I even have time to indulge in anything enjoyable!! Most of the time I am slaving away on practice or schoolwork.

7. What's your all time favorite movie?

Probably Anne of Green Gables/Avonlea

8. Do you sleep in your make up or remove it like a good girl every night?

I am ashamed to admit that I fall in the bad girl category most every night and simply fall into bed in exhaustion without washing my face appropriately. I am always repenting of this horrible sin and making new resolutions which involve detailed face washing marathons including masks and preventive anti-aging treatments, acne removal, etc., etc., but alas I am afraid that all my resolutions go out the window once bedtime rolls around!!

9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn? What is it?

I have always wanted to learn ballet, gymnastics, and figure skating, but I am afraid I do not have any hidden talents in these areas - just the desire to learn them!!


10. What's one strange thing you're really good at?

Ummm I can't really think of anything!! I am bad at lots of strange random things - like I can't snap my fingers for the life of me!!!


11. What first attracted you to your spouse?

Nothing - considering I am not married yet!! :D


12. What is something you love to smell?

fresh apple pie, cinnamony anything, soapy fresh showered smell, coffee!!


13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.

Practicing 2 hours a day!! It drives my family absolutely crazy!! I also tend to over obsess/ analyze things.


14. When you have extra money (HA!) what's the first thing you think to do with it?

Go shopping!! Clothes, shoes, jewelry, and purses!!!!!

15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest?

Loud laugher. Mostly when I am too tired and stressed - then I just laugh regardless!!

16. Where is your favorite place to shop?

Kohls, J C penneys, Bath and Body Works, Barnes and Noble


17. What's one thing you'd do more often if you had more time?

Have fun!! :D lots of things - exercise, sleep, read, play family games, watch TV, go shopping, go to the library, I don't know - everything!!! Time is the missing ingredient in my life!! lol


18. Are you a big spender or frugal?

Um a big spender...i guess?? I like to buy clothes and things I want but I also go through long periods without buying anything. Just depends how much money I have and how many things I can't live without!!


19. Who is your favorite character of all time (from a movie or book)? (Can't be real)

Definitely Anne with an E from Anne of Green Gables. I am definitely a kindred spirit with her - maybe even her twin!!


20. Would you want to be famous?

Only sometimes. Mostly not. But I would love to be rich!!! :)

No comments: